Tayyaba is a part-time Business and Management lecturer at Oxford Business College. She covers a wide range of courses, including Marketing, Business Studies, Introduction to Business Finance and Inquiry-based learning.
Tayyaba is pursuing her PhD in Consumer Behaviour. Before that, she obtained her Master in Marketing (MSc) from Hertfordshire University in 2017. In addition, she has an Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (EDSML). She is a highly competent, efficient, motivated and enthusiastic person. She has more than ten years of experience in the UK retail industry, UK higher education and Student Recruitment Sector. Tayyaba worked for Amazon in a managerial position from 2015 to 2020. She has also received a Graduate Marketing Award from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Tayyaba considers teaching a noble profession and tries her level best to make learning easy and exciting for her students. She strongly believes in student satisfaction and endeavours to meet the diverse range of student’s academic needs.
She is an editorial board member (EBM) at the International Journal of Private Higher Education (https://ijphe.co.uk).
Through her experience in teaching and research, she has established extensive contacts with researchers and reviewers, particularly with people specialising in consumer behaviour, customer and student satisfaction and private higher education.
Courses I teach:
Marketing, Business Studies, Introduction to Business Finance and Inquiry-based learning.
She is currently an editorial board member (EBM) of the International Journal of Private Higher Education UK
She participated and read the paper in the International Conference on “Challenges and Prospects of Business Education in a Post Covid-19 World”. ONResearch-EU Business School Switzerland-Research Conference 2021
- MATURE UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS’ SATISFACTION WITH ONLINE TEACHING DURING THE COVID -19 (2020)
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND STUDENTS’ CHOICE OF HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION (2021)
- CONCEPTUALISATION OF STUDENT SATISFACTION IN THE CONTEXT OF UK HIGHER EDUCATION
- HUNTINGTON’S DISEASE (HD): A BRIEF REVIEW
- Student Satisfaction with Admission and Induction in the UK Private Higher Education Sector
- Online Education and Students’ Wellbeing During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Social Media Advertising Persuasion on Mature Students’ Buying Behaviour: A Neural Network Validation Approach
- Measuring Student Satisfaction Using Decision Tree Algorithm in Private Higher Education England
- Mature Students’ Choice to Study a Foundation Year at Private Higher Education Institutions UK
Additional information (includes professional body and higher degree qualifications).
- BA (Psychology and Sociology
- Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership EDSML,
- Graduate Award GA(CIM),
- MSc (Marketing),
- Fellow Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Consumer Behaviour (PhD)
Interests (not compulsory)
Tayyaba loves to unwind by indulging in travelling, gardening, cooking, interior and fashion designing and reading.