Holding a First-class honours Degree in Business Management and
Accounting from Brunel University, Maleeha is part ACCA Qualified. Having
extensively travelled internationally throughout her career, Maleeha has a
wide range of international experience with professional and educational
setting. This wide range of cultural exposure has made Maleeha an adaptive
and resilient individual.
- Oversee and Manage 4 Partner accounts
- Deal with any queries relating to financial discrepancies and ensuring
smooth run of day- to-day transactions
- Maintain a good credit control with 4 partners to recover any outstanding
- Oversee bank reconciliations carried on by the team
- Make payments with complete diligence; oversee accounts receivables and
- Responsible for Efficiency within the finance Department; constructing
timesheets and data for payroll to be processed
- Responsible for presenting financial reports and analysis to the line
manager for variance analysis.
Additional information (includes professional body and higher degree qualifications).
Brunel University, London, UK
BSc (Hons) Business Management and Accounting
Part ACCA qualified
Subjects includes: Business and Technology (BT) Management Accounting (MA), Financial Accounting (FA), Corporate and Business Law (LW)
Performance Management (PM) Taxation (TX), Financial Reporting (FR),
Audit and Assurance (AA), Financial Management (FM)